271 Lake Clifton Road, Lake Clifton WA
Expressions of Interest
Land/Development / commercial
Agora Property are pleased to present the "Cougar Pit" located 271 Lake Clifton Road Lake Clifton WA 6215, by way of Expression of Interest closing Thursday 16 November at 4pm (AWST).
A phenomenal opportunity to purchase this freehold, large scale Sand Quarry and Inert Waste Facility with value-add potential.
Strategically located in the Peel region, this site offers a much-needed resource for the building industry while the inert waste facility allows for recycling materials and storage of non-recyclables.
This operational Sand Quarry and Inert Waste Depot provides the following to an astute operator:
• Free hold property with 273.9 ha of land.
• Sealed Road access to site
• Short distance to the Forest Highway and Old Coast Road
• 2.9 million tonne in-situ sand resource approved.
• Additional 4 million tonnes under application.
• Existing resource is cleared and operational.
• Current existing Inert waste license.
• Additional income by way of a lease of $16,000 pa + GST to Amplitel for a telecommunication tower.
Offers Invited closing Thursday 16th November at 4pm (AWST).
Please contact Jonathan, Shannon or Con for a copy of the Information Memorandum
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact us today.