Land/Development / commercial
Strategically located in Perth's premium transport and logistics hub Hazelmere, is an opportunity to occupy three individual lots located on Stirling Crescent and Talbot Road, with direct access to Roe Highway and Great Eastern Highway Bypass.
In good company with major occupiers such as Coco-Cola, Linfox, MTU, Toll, Northline, Kuhmo, Rand, Chevron, Chrysler, CEVA, Mainfreight, Rand, BGC and Centurion to name a few..
The offering present the following key attributes:
- 1.6ha and 4.26ha sites available
- Multiple access points
- Key Road Linkages
- Close proximity to Freight Terminal and Perth Airport
- Lease 'as is' or develop to suit
Individual areas include:
- Lot 1 Stirling Crescent - 1.61 ha - LEASED
- 200 Stirling Crescent - 2.78 ha (total area 5.03 ha) - LEASED
- 145 Talbot Road - 4.26 ha
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Con today..
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact us today.